The Touchstone DG3270 is a DOCSIS3.0 home data gateway supporting 32 x 8 channel bonding for up to 1.3Gbps of broadband data. It combines a 4-port gigabit router, MoCA 2.0 over coax, and a dual band 802.11ac wireless access point.
The DG3270 serves as the hub of service delivery in the subscriber’s home providing high-speed data, voice and IP video to wired and wireless connected devices.
- Supports coaxial data routing in the home via the MoCA 2.0 interface
- Advanced Feature support with Guest SSID, DLNA, and File Sharing
- Allows custom designed setups to be applied to monitor the end user more efficiently with multiple provisioning methods (SNMP, configuration file, remote web GUI access, TFTP, and TR-069)
- Flexibility of configuration and control with multiple local and remote access levels (user, admin, etc.)
Note: specifications are subject to change without notice.
- RF Interface: ‘F’ type connector
- Data Interfaces: 4 x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- USB Interface; USB 2.0
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent operation
- 6 Antennas
- WPA2TM Personal and Enterprise, 64/128 bit WEP, and MAC authentication wireless security options
- WMM® QOS, and WMM Power Save
- MoCA 2.0 over coax
- Full featured Dual Stack IPv4/IPv6 Home Router, Static and Dynamic IP, DHCP, NAT, L2TP, VLAN’s and RIP
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 9.25 x 7.5 x 2.25 inches- excluding F-connector
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Input Voltage: 115VAC-240VAC, 50/60 Hz internal PSU